Obviously Chrome is the immense hit product of Google and massively using web browser, which has released for computers in 2008. Now, finally Google Chrome for Android is here, Google has just announced that Chrome for Android is now available as beta version for Android devices. But a little bit disappoint here, yes! Chrome is now available only for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phones and tablets.
Chrome for Android is focused on speed and simplicity, said Google. It’s almost seems like desktop version, also featured sign-in and sync to get portable browsing with integration of your saved bookmarks, history across various Android devices like tablets and your desktops too.
Features of Chrome for Android
- Supports private browsing (well-known as incognito browsing), switch it on Menu > Settings > Privacy
- Sign-in and Synchronize with your tablets and computer’s Chrome, it’s also supports auto complete suggestions from your computer Chrome’s history and bookmarks.
- Supports new tabs and windows, also can able access opened tabs on your computer through sign-in
- Automatic zooming on links to selecting precisely
- Makes scrolling very silky on browsing
- And of course, search and address bar navigation both are as well done same like computer version
Checkout the screenshot gallery:
All though, only 1% of Android users have the Ice Cream Sandwich devices, so we can expect Chrome for earlier of Android soon. If it is we’ll have that stuffs, so stay connected!